- Private 2-hour city sightseeing tour of Paris
- Spot all the top Paris attractions on your list in a short space of time
- See the Champs-u00c9lysu00e9es, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and more
- One Hour Champagne Cruise
Pass along the Champs-Élysées, seeing its luxury boutiques and incredible monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, which was built to honor fallen French soldiers. At the end of the Avenue is Place de la Concorde, Paris’ largest central square, home to an eye-catching obelisk, given to the French by the Egyptians as a gift in the 19th century.
Pass everyone’s favorite architectural icon – the Eiffel Tower – and see UNESCO World Heritage-listed, Notre Dame Cathedral, saved from the flames in 2019. Get a glimpse into upmarket Parisian life while traveling through the streets of swanky Saint-Germain des Prés, passing by prestigious museums like Musée d’Orsay. Your sightseeing tour finishes near the Eiffel Tower.
This tour will also be the opportunity to Hop on board a sightseeing boat to see more top Paris attractions from the Seine River, while sipping your Glass of Champagne. During the 1-hour cruise, listen to entertaining audio commentary and see all the sites along the UNESCO-listed banks of the Seine River, including the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Your private driver/guide will then drive you back to your hotel or private accomodation, filled with memories of all the amazing sights, you will have seen during your tour.
- Transportation Hotel pick and drop.
- Guiding method 2-hour sightseeing tour with Private Driver/Guide
FAQ's Expand all
Do you have Cancellation Policy?
Cancel up to 3 days in advance to receive a full refund
- Best price guaranteed.
- No booking fees.
- Professional local guide.